Peer evaluations have proven to be one of the most beneficial and impactful methods of improving one’s public speaking. It is also one of the hardest things to do, as a peer evaluation walks a thin line between constructive criticism and harsh opinion. Nevertheless, it’s a mainstay for a Public Speaking course, and you might be surprised at how helpful the advice of your classmates can be.For this assignment, you are to evaluate the Week 2 Memorable Speeches of two different classmates, but also provide a critical analysis of your own memorable speech presentation. To find these speeches, please return to the week two discussion to select your classmates’ speeches for your review. Once you have completed your reviews (note the directions below), please post them to this forum.Note: After your work has been reviewed by your classmates, you can return to this forum to receive that feedback.A few parameters:As mentioned, you are tasked with evaluating two of your classmates’ memorable speeches from the week two discussion “Memorable Speech” and your own video presentation.This evaluation shall be delivered via webcam as a single video. NOTE: I recommend you have prepared notes in front of you while delivering your evaluations. Perhaps a list of strengths and weaknesses and what you liked or disliked. Each evaluation (including your own self-analysis) should be one (1) minute each.As stated above, you should only create one video containing all three critiques; you do not need to create three separate videos.I want everyone to be able to find their own critiques, so please include your name and your classmates’ names in the title of your evaluation. Example: “George Jetson Evaluation of Homer Simpson and Fred Flintstone.”Evaluations should be constructive and include things that were done well, and areas that can be improved. Be honest but respectful. Instead of saying, “Your speech was boring,” say, “Your speech would have been more animated had you… “Remember, constructive criticism is meant to be helpful advice. If you learn from each other, you might be surprised at how much and how quickly you improve.SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!! i REALLY NEED YOU TO BE MY HUSBAND IN THE SPEECH (THIS IS MY HUSBAND ASSIGNMENT) AND I WILL USE YOU FOR THE REMAINING OF THE ASSIGNMENtS
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.