Given a training set of 10 million tuples with 10 attributes each taking 8 bytes space. One attribute is a class label with two distinct values, whereas for other attributes each has 50 distinct values. Assume your machine cannot hold all the dataset in the main memory. Outline an eﬃcient method that constructs Naive Bayes classiﬁer eﬃciently, and answer the following questions explicitly:how many scans of the database does your algorithm take?Answer:(ii) what is the maximum memory space your algorithm will use in your induction?Answer:
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.