11. Given the following hypotheses:H0: μ1 ≤ μ2 H1: μ1 > μ2A random sample of 20 items from the first population showed a mean of 100 and a standard deviation of 15. A sample of 16 items for the second population showed a mean of 94 and a standard deviation of 8. Use the .05 significant level.a. Is this a one- or two-tailed test?b. What is the number of the degrees of freedom?c. What is the decision rule?d. What is the value of the test statistic?e. What is your decision regarding H0?If you a sample of 20 and the mean is 100 and standard deviation is 15 the data set is 115,115, 115, 115, 115,115, 115, 115, 115, 85,85,85,85, 85,85,85,85, 85, 110.8, 89.2How do you get 110.8 and 89.2 for this data set?a. 1 tailed testb. 36-2 = 34, the solution sheet says 30 (many answers are incorrect on the solution sheet)Answers in the back of the book are incorrect… very frustrating class.Thank you for the help. Knowing how to find the data set is most important.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.