Part one Use the Teaching Channel website to locate five videos that successfully demonstrate five engagement strategies that would be useful for the grade level you want to teach. https://www.teachingchannel.org/ Grade level Kindergarten Complete a chart with the following columns:Name of engagement strategyBrief description of the strategyOne supporting reference (e.g. article, website, book) where the strategy is described, implemented, or evaluatedName and location of the video that demonstrates the strategyPart two While watching the “Simple Machines: Science & Art Integration” video, note the instances when Mr. DeLuca demonstrates, uses, or addresses the techniques listed below. Select 10 of the techniques and describe how Mr. DeLuca effectively demonstrated each in a 500-word descriptive essay. https://www.teachingchannel.org/videos/teaching-simple-machinesGiving directionCueingMotivating students (intrinsically, extrinsically)Transitions between activitiesEye contactModelingBody languageTime limitsRewardsConsequencesDisruptive off-task behaviorsNon-disruptive off-task behaviorsPraiseQuestioning skillsRoom set upMovement around roomProximity controlMomentumPrepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style An abstract is not required.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.