Write a 750-1,000 words that responds to each of the items described in the
For the topic you choose:
Support your ideas with specific, illustrative
examples. If there are questions or points associated with your chosen
topic, be sure to answer all of the listed questions and address all of
the items in that topic. If your topic asks you to do several things
related to the topic, be sure to do each of the things listed.While some of the topics tend to lend themselves toward
particular writing genres, you are not restricted to the specific format
suggested for the individual topic. For example, you may do an
“interview,” a “proposal,” a “letter,” a “short story,” a “blog,” an
“essay,” an “article,” or any other written genre for almost any of the
topics. The project is intended to be fun as well as informative, so feel
free to be creative with the delivery of your information. Use at least three (3) good quality academic sources,
with one (1) source being the class text.
Harlem Renaissance Poets. Essay & Poem. Choose two (2) poems by
different authors from the Harlem Renaissance. Write an essay that: Describes each author’s role and importance within the
Harlem Renaissance. Identify the elements in each of their poems in which
you see evidence of the “double-consciousness” being expressed by each
author. Fully describe at least two (2) primary themes you see
in the poetry written during this time period, referring to specific
lines in each of the poems. Write your own poem that expresses these identified
themes of the Harlem Renaissance.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.