one paragraph for question:1. This video, http://youtu.be/YjCmBSXtzqA, is a performance of Henry Cowell’s The Banshee by Sarah Cahill at Le Poisson Rouge in New York City, March 10, 2012. The work was written in 1925 and can be found as NAWM 193. Describe in your discussion post how you think this piece would have been received by the audience in 1925, and how it would be received in New York City or elsewhere in the country today.2. The styles of composition practiced during the post–World War II period are numerous. Choose one style category listed in the Topics section of this module and one composer associated with that style whose work you find particularly enjoyable, and give five (5) reasons for your choices (style and composer). Cite specific pieces from NAWM. Then choose one category and composer that you find distasteful, giving five (5) reasons why.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.