answer the question with the question, all the answers you can find in www.yahoo.com/financeYour name
All information can be found at www.yahoo.com/finance
Submit to Blackboard only
1. Select 2 publicly traded companies, one in the hospitality industry and one company of your
choice from any industry, although it could be from the hospitality industry too. State each
stock’s name, stock symbol, and Stock exchange.
2. Of the 30 companies that make up the Dow, go through them and list ONLY the companies that
are MOST likely to be hospitality companies among all of the following categories (Hospitality,
Financial, Retail, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, and Technology). Ask yourself—Is this
company MOSTLY hospitality or could it be mostly tech or manufacturing or something else?
3. State the Dow Jones Index: just use whole numbers, no decimals
One year before
June 21, 2016
3 months before
March 21, 2016
1 month before
May 21, 2016
First day of class
June 21, 2016
July 8, 2016
4A. You have $1,000 to invest in each company. Fill in table below.
Company 1 name
Company 2 name
Stock price on 2/1/16
Number of shares you are
able to buy with your $1,000
(Must buy whole shares)
Total dollars spent out of
Stock price at end date of
Value of your $1,000 initial
investment at end date of
Did you make or lose
How much in $
How much in %?
4. B. Compare the Dow % at the “end date” from question 3 with the % of your stocks at the “end
date” from question 4A. Did each of your stocks do better or worse than the Dow?
5. Fill in for each company’s most current 3 years.
Name of company
Name of company
6. Liquidity–What are the current assets, current liabilities and Current Ratio of each stock for the past three
7. Solvency–What are the total assets, total liabilities and Solvency Ratio of each stock for the past three
8. What is the market cap for each stock?
9. A. Compare your 2 stocks using only answers from questions 4, 5, 6 and 7 from above. First word
should be which company is better in that category, then why it was better than the other company.
B. From the above, which of your two stocks would you buy with your own money?
I will be glad to go over this assignment UNTIL one week before it is due.
Use this as the template.
Assignment will be reduced one letter grade if format not followed
Put your name on this paper
This assignment is to be turned in by submitting to Blackboard only. Here’s how:
1. Go to this class in Blackboard
2. Click on Assignments on the left side
3. Click on the title Stock assignment
4. Scroll down to section 2 Assignment Materials. You will see Browse My Computer.
5. Click on Browse My Computer, locate your assignment and click submit.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.