Complete Self-Assessment Exercises for Chapters 1-3 Please complete the following self-assessments. These can be found in the Self-Assessment Library 3.4 text. Please score your assessments upon completion. You will need this information for your journal assignment this week. Complete Self-Assessments (SAs) in Robbins (2009):IV.G.1 —- How Much Do I Know About Organizational Behavior?I.B.4 —- What Are My Attitudes Toward Workplace Diversity?I.B.2—- How Involved Am I in My Job?I.B.3 —- How Satisfied Am I With My Job?III.B.2 —- How Committed Am I to My Organization?IV.B.1 —- Am I Engaged?For the job-related assessments, if you are not currently working, please refer to a previous job or a work-like experience (i.e. volunteer work or class work) when selecting responses. Nothing needs to be turned in to me for these self-assignments, you will use this information to complete your journal.Hello,For our journal assignment, each journal entry needs to have five sections:1. Your scores on the self-assessments for the week 2. How you compared to others (if there are norms)3. Whether you think your score represents you well and why or why not4. What you would do to change your score5. How you’ve been able to apply the content to your own work organizationQuestions 2 – 5 (above) are asking questions about how you did on each self-assessment. For example, on question 2, the question is “How did you compare to others?” This is not talking about your fellow students – it is asking if the self-assessment listed any norms regarding this test. Not all self-assessments have comparisons listed in the self-assessment book, but some do. Under section 2, for each self-assessment you have taken, there should be at least once sentence about that self assessment and how you compared if norms are listed in the text.For question 3 – it is asking if your score represents you well and why or why not. For each assessment you’ve taken, “How Involved Am I with my Job”, What do I know about Organizational Behavior”, etc., you need to address if the score you received represents you well and why or why not. There should be at least one sentence in this section for each assessment you’ve taken.For question 4 – what would you do to change your score – you need to address this for all the assessments taken.For question 5 – How you’ve been able to apply the content to your own work organization – you will take the assessments you’ve taken this week, the information from the class readings, then relate that to your work. For example, we’ve studied about diversity and you’ve taken a self assessment on diversity. Can you think of a situation at work that relates to a diversity issue? Question 5 is how you apply the readings and assessments into a work organization.If you would like to redo this assignment for re-grading, please submit by Sunday, 7/17. If you have any questions, please let me know. I am also available for a telephone call. Please let me know if we need to schedule one. Thanks,Redenna
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.