http://www.sirpabs.ilahas.com/Business%20and%20Management/Critical%20Thinking%20Tools.pdfthis is an older edition of the book.InstructionsRead Chapter 12 – How to detect media bias and propaganda in national and world news. Find a current event related to a social issue of your choosing (no older than a few months) that was widely covered by the media. Access this link for additional help and click on Module 5 Assignment.http://csuglobal.libguides.com/c.php?g=231734&p=1539172Choose two different news articles from two different media sources. Write an essay comparing and contrasting your two sources.Clearly identify the author, title of article, name of publication. Take notice of the type of article: local, national or international news story, editorial, or column, etc.Identify the main claim and supporting reasons or premises of your article.Analyze the logic of the article according to the critical analysis tools we have been studying throughout the course, including identifying fallacies and rhetorical devices. Try looking deeper into the news coverage to discern the significant information that is omitted, and if the evidence is viable. Discern the logic of the arguments in each specific news article. Be alert to discern if there are rival causes and if the evidence is deceptive. Consider what significant information is omitted or if other reasonable conclusions are possible.Sources and Citation: In addition to the two news articles, find and cite two scholarly sources to back up the claims and conclusions of your analyses. Feel free to use the readings from the course. The CSU-Global Library is another good place to find your sources. Remember to include all sources used, including the newspaper articles, in an APA-formatted reference page.Your paper, including citations and references, should be 4-5 pages in length, well written, and formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.Review the grading rubric for this assignment, which can be accessed in the Module 5 folder, to understand exactly how you will be graded. Reach out to your instructor if you have questions about the assignmen
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.