Hypothesis TestingFor each of the following three research scenarios:a) state the null hypothesisb) specify whether a one- or a two-tailed test was used1. A study on the gender income gap among older adults where the main researcher believes that theaverage income of elderly women is lower than the average income of elderly men.2. A survey-based study trying to determine if there is a difference in the amount of study time oncampusand off-campus students devote to their schoolwork during an average week.3. A study testing that stress (measured on an ordinal scale) is lower for adults who own dogs (or otherpets) than for non-pet owners.4. What is the difference between a Type I error and a Type II error?5. If a two-tailed probability is 0.07, what is the one-tailed probability if the effect were in the specifieddirection?6. True or False: it is easier to reject the null hypothesis using an alpha of 0.05 than an alpha of 0.01.7. True or False: it is easier to reject the null with a two-tailed test than with a one-tailed test using thesame confidence level.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.