I need help with step by step instructions on how to solve these two problems concerning sampling distribution using the std normal distribution table. I will post my two questions:Question #1: A supervisor has determined that the average salary of the employees in his department is $40,000 with a standard deviation of $15,000. A sample of 25 of the employees salaries was selected at random. Assuming the distribution of the salaries is normal, what is the probability that the average for this sample is between $36,000 and $42,000?Question #2: A tire manufacturer claims that the lives of its tires are normally distributed and will last an average of 60,000 miles with a standard deviation of 3,000 miles. Sixty-four randomly selected tires were tested and the average miles where the tire failed were recorded. What is the probability that the mean miles recorded when the tires failed will be more than 59,500 miles. Use the standard normal distribution table for both problems to assist with the calculation.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.