Identify and describe type of research designPopulation sample (i.e. sample size, sampling techniques, procedure and formsPlan of Data collectionDevelopment of QuestionnaireWhat items will be included?Explain any instruments that have been developed by other researchers.Include sample of questionnaire (limit to 3 pages)Plan of data analysis This portion of the Research Proposal will be the Research Method section. This assignment will require a 2 page maximum. If you go over 2 pages, that is fine.Quantitative and qualitative data can be collected using various methods. It is important to use a data collection method that will help answer your research questions. Many data collection methods can be wither qualitative or quantitative. For example, in surveys, observations or case studies, your data can be represented as numbers (e.g. using rating scales or counting frequencies) or as words (e.g. with open-ended questions or descriptions of what you observe).However, some methods are more commonly used in one type or the other.Quantitative Data Collection MethodsSurveys:List of closed or multiple choice questions that is distributed to a sample (online, in person, or over the phone).Experiments:Situation in which variables are controlled and manipulated to establish cause-and-effect relationships.Observation: Observing subjects in a natural environment where variables can’t be controlled.Qualitative Data Collection MethodsInterviews: Asking open-ended questions verbally to respondents.Focus Groups: Discussion among a group of people about a topic to gather opinions that can be used for further research.Ethnography: Participating in a community or organization for an extended period of time to closely observe culture and behavior.Literature Review: Survey of published works by other authors.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.