Directions: Identify five examples of the use of logos, ethos, and pathos in the speech. First, cite specific lines from the speech. Then, indicate whether the lines are an example of logos, ethos, or pathos. Finally, explain your choice as well as the impact the lines are intended to have on the audience. One example has been completed for you. Evaluation of a Speech Worksheet Lines from the SpeechLogosEthosPathosExplanation/Impact on the AudienceExample:We are confronted primarily with a moral issue. It is as old as the Scriptures and is as clear as the American Constitution.xThis is an example of ethos because Kennedy is working to establish credibility with the audience. He wants the audience to trust in what he is saying. Kennedy lets the audience know that they are facing a battle that has been around for hundreds of years.1. 126.96.36.199. I NEED A 100%, I will withdraw my money if I do not get a 100%, It needs to be funny! No boring assginments.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.