***Apple is about to release its latest technology. The company needs to develop a plan to communicate with key stakeholders about the release. You have been tasked with identifying those main stakeholders and selecting the method for communicating with each group. Summarize your plan in a two to three paragraph post.***Describe the three (3) main categories of tort law. Then, summarize the six (6) key stages in a case of tort law litigation.***Part A: Describe three (3) different forms of monetary damages that may be available to victims of intentional torts.Part B: The purple-faced six-foot-tall supervisor screamed across a small open office containing three (3) employees, “John, the books don’t balance again this month. Are you really that dense that you can’t understand debits and credits? I ought to fire you this time,’’ he said, waving an empty coffee mug at him.Usually, shy John wheeled around in his chair, and throws his filled ceramic coffee mug four (4) feet at his supervisor and missed him by one (1) foot.The supervisor, in attempting to dodge, tripped on his untied shoelace and sprained his ankle. The other two (2) employees assisted the supervisor. John was still angry as he left the building, but he knew that he wasn’t dense! And he didn’t care if he got fired.Discuss whether or not both John and his supervisor have a valid cause of action for assault and / or battery against each other.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.