i need you to write respond for what i attached by following my instruction exactly. 1. Discussion Question Length: 1 sentence. This question will point to an aspect of the assigned reading that the student would like the class to examine.2. Quote Length: 4-5 lines of text. The quote will derive from a section of the assigned reading that the student considers interesting, unusual or challenging. In choosing a quote, it is important to consider whether or not a passage is rich enough to enable sustained analysis. The quote should be presented as it appears within the primary text.3. Analysis Length: 5-6 sentences. The
goal of the analysis is to offer a clear, specific and detailed
explanation of what is being said within the quote, why it is being said
and, above all, how it is being said. The best way to do this
is to identify the key elements within the quote and to explain how they
function and how they relate to each other. Elements can be
words or short phrases. To identify how an element functions, you may
wish to consider diction, imagery, sound or allusion. To
describe how elements are related, it is important to consider the
structures that the author has used to relate them. Such structures
include clauses, lines, sentences, verses, speeches and paragraphs. All discussed elements should be quoted within the analysis. Paraphrase is not the same thing as quotation. For
analysis to be effective, it must be thorough, detailed and specific.
Broader points about the quote should all emerge from the discussion of
the quote’s most important linguistic elements.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.