Need to write seven pages report on a previously selected IEEE paper.The IEEE paper on which the report should be written is attached with this question.The written report should also be in IEEE format.Plagiarism should not exceed not more than 1%. References used to support the paper should not be older than year 2014.The document should be according to the Report Specifications document attatched.Report Specifications
The report will be organized as follows:
1. Title page
2. TOC page
3. Contents pages
Number of pages 7 +- 2
Margins 1.5”(left), 1”(top), 1”(right), 1″(bottom)
Line spacing 1.5
Font size 12
The contents pages should be divided into sections, as follows:
2.0 (topic dependent)
3.0 (topic dependent)
n.0 Conclusion [last paragraph must be your critical comments on the topic]
The next section must start immediately after the previous section with an additional line in
4. Reference page(s)(start on a new page)
[References must be dated 2013 or later]
Title of report,
References should be numbered 1., 2., …
These numbers must be inserted in the report at appropriate locations.
Reference format (as in IEEE publications)
Hard copy papers in Journals and Proc. Of Conferences:
Author(s), Title, Publication, Date, Pages.
Author/Organization, title, URL, Date Accessed yyyy.mm.dd
Author(s), title, Publisher, Year of publication, Pages.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.