import/export international businessUsing the information from the reading and the research below, write a memo on the country you selected
in Week 1. For assistance in writing your memo, refer to the resources provided in Week 1. This week,
include data for the following:
The gross national income (GNI) per capita
The gross national income purchasing power parity (PPP)
What is the human development index (HDI)? Include numbers on education, life expectancy,
and average income that fits basic needs of life within that country according to the United
Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
What are the property rights laws like for this country?
Geographically, is your country considered favorable for a market-based economic system
(landlocked and tropical countries are less favorable)?
Is this country considered politically free?
Is this country considered to have economic freedom?
Analyze the data you have found. How does it compare to other countries? What are some of the
implications to doing business with this country? What are the trends for this country? For the region?
How does the country you are considering compare? Consider the benefits (size of the economy and
likely economic growth), costs (corruption, lack of infrastructure, and legal costs), and risks (political,
economic, and legal) associated with doing business with this country.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.