Each week we will have a current events news and politics discussion. For this discussion, choose a current topic or story in the news that you find interesting. Provide a summary and an analysis of the topic, and tie it to this unit’s readings.Include in your post information from at least one source, being sure to correctly cite the source in the post. Please avoid cutting and pasting information from the Internet.New technologies and changes in media have provided for quicker and easier access to information in a variety of platforms. Please feel free to share video, music, articles, and so on as they relate to your topic or story.You are encouraged to use the POL1000 – The Politics of American Government course library guide (linked in the Resources) as you complete your post.BBConline newsElections around the WorldHuman Rights WebNew York TimesAlso available in Capella’s LibraryPolitical Factswatchdog groupPolitical Indexindex of thousands of political sitesRoll Calldaily insider Congressional newspaper in the U.S.Washington PostResponse GuidelinesRead your fellow learners’ posts, and comment on at least one other post. Your comments can be a specific response to the post, or they can be an attempt to bring information to the discussion about the topic presented. Many topics are controversial and can incite strong feelings. Remember the course netiquette policy in Getting Started as you write your posts.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.