1. In the United States, traffic drives on the right side of the road. In Britain, traffic drives on the left side of the road. In most countries that were British colonies, traffic drives on the left side of the road. Define a “frozen accident”, and address whether the choice of which side of the road to drive on is a frozen accident.2. If we lived in a world where everybody had always driven on the left side of the road, what sort of experiment would you do to decide whether this was a frozen accident or the result of selection? Hint—driving is supposed to get you from place to place rapidly and safely.Earlier in 2010, the Pacific island nation of Samoa decided to switch from driving on the right to driving on the left. Why might this cause difficulties? Why is it difficult for a cell to change codon usage, say, switching a “stop” codon to a tryptophan codon?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.