1,000 -1,500 words
requirements addressed; understanding of material and writer’s message and
intent are clear.
research supports the writer’s position and is properly acknowledged, and
cited direct quotations may not exceed 10% of the word count of the body of
the assignment deliverable (excluding title page, abstract, table of
contents, tables, exhibits, appendices, and reference pages). Inclusion of
plagiarized content will not be tolerated and may result in adverse academic
thinking: Position is well-justified, there is logical flow, and there are
Includes introduction and conclusion, proper paragraph format, and reads as a
polished, academic paper or professional presentation, as appropriate for the
required assignment deliverable.
No spelling, grammatical, or punctuation errors.
Deliverable is cited properly according to the APA Publication Manual (6th ed.).
You have recently been hired as a project manager by the CEO of the ABC Firm, a large manufacturing firm (just one division of the XYZ Conglomerate Corporation). The CEO of ABC has been a manufacturing executive since the beginning of the 1950s. He and most of the managers and supervisors are steeped only in traditional manufacturing and operations methods, which are outdated. The board of directors has been concerned about lagging results of ABC versus its more modern thinking competitors.You were hired by the CEO as the project manager with the specific charge to changeover ABC’s outdated manufacturing, forecasting, and scheduling systems to more modern methodology. You have successfully accomplished this very same task at 7 different companies over the last 20 years, so you feel confident that you can get the transition to occur, although you do have some reservations. However, with the patience of the board and the understanding by the CEO and most of the managers, you can show them how different life will really be under the new operations paradigms.After your working lunch with the CEO, he asked you to prepare a memo, specifically for the senior management team, dealing with demand management and forecasting. As the CEO is a practical type of team leader, he asked that you specifically describe the following points in your memo:Traditional manufacturing methods Pros of traditional manufacturing methods An in-depth description of at least 2 issues faced by most manufacturing firms that have traditional manufacturing methods Contemporary methods to overcome the cons without losing the advantages of the traditional method Please submit your assignment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.