Part 1: Interview of K-8 Teacher – Piaget in ContextInterview a certified K-8 teacher about the differences in what his or her students understand about distinguishing between one’s own and others’ perspectives, as well as logical reasoning about ideas that are abstract, hypothetical, and contrary to fact.Your interview questions should probe:How the teacher describes the above developmental abilities/understandings of children in the grade he or she currently teaches.How the teacher accommodates the differences in understanding between students. Part 2: Interview of K-8 Teacher – Vygotsky in ContextInterview a certified K-8 teacher about the use of scaffolding with his or her students.Your interview questions should probe:How the teacher assesses the developmental level and abilities of his or her students. What strategies the teacher uses to scaffold instruction.How the teacher knows when the scaffolding has been successful or unsuccessful.Part 3: Interview of K-8 Teacher –Keller and Bandura in ContextInterview a certified K-8 teacher about two of his/her students, one whose sense of self seems to be developing in a healthy way and one who seems to be struggling.Your interview questions should probe:A thorough description of each child, including examples on which the teacher is basing his/her interpretations. What influence the teacher believes he/she has in assisting the students with further development of their self-esteem and self-efficacy.What, if any, strategies the teacher uses to assist both students.Part 4: Reflection on InterviewsFrom the three interviews, complete a 500-750-word reflection that includes the following:Brief summary of each interview.Conclusions you drew from the interviews. Incorporate support from your course textbook (with in-text citations only; full reference list is not required).Applications of the conclusions you have drawn to your practice as a future teaching professional.Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.