Research Paper is a ten- to twelve-page paper (excluding title and references pages) that provides the student the opportunity to investigate a specific natural disaster topic, apply graduate-level critical thinking to the presentation of the information, and utilize and synthesize appropriate current research for your selected topic. The Research Paper utilizes professional health care knowledge and skills and applies those proficiencies to the context of quality improvement and risk management by developing a natural disaster strategic plan for community health: Mobilizing For Action Through Planning and Partnerships (MAPP) Process. The three-part Strategic Disaster Plan will be developed in Weeks Two, Four, and Six. Review Chapter 3 in the textbook. In this final part, the students will take the strategic issues identified in Part II (Week Four) and formulate goal statements and strategies for addressing issues, resulting in development and adoption of an interrelated set of strategy statements. Lastly, an action plan with an evaluation timeline that identifies outcomes to be reached and what steps would be taken to ensuing adjustments in the strategy plan if needed. The final draft with all three parts will be posted together for a final grade.Writing the Research PaperThe Research Paper:Must be ten to twelve double-spaced pages in length (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Must include a title page with the following: Title of paper Student’s name Course name and number Instructor’s name Date submitted Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis. Must use at least ten scholarly and/or peer-reviewed sources published within the last five years, including a minimum of three from the University Library. Must document all sources in APA style. Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA styleThe book is Managing Health Organizations for Quality and Performance
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.