In the second module, you briefly introduced the film that will become the subject of your anthropological analysis in the final project. For the second of milestone of your final project, submit a preliminary draft of your final assignment for feedback and review by your instructor. Make sure to include some of the anthropological concepts and vocabulary you have read thus far in the module text. Rough drafts are useful because they allow you to get feedback before your final submission. The feedback you receive on your rough draft should be incorporated into your final draft. In this rough draft, all the critical elements from the final submission should be touched upon, but they may not be fully developed. Keep in mind this is a complete draft and should have an introduction, a body that touches upon all the critical elements, and a conclusion. For additional details, please refer to the Milestone Two Guidelines and Rubric document in the Assignment Guidelines and Rubrics section of the course.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.