All 5 following essay questions must meet these requirements: – 200 words each- 1 APA in-text citation each (with references at bottom of document) – ******Must be written in English context, proper word usage and common technical terms*******I tip the maximum amount (25%) for work that I dont have to revise, that is ready to submit, and not obviously just plagiarized and run through with a thesaurus. Questions:1. Describe the administrative management practices of separation of duties, job rotation, and mandatory vacations and their role within operations security.2. Describe the differences between the following sanitization methods of media control: clearing, purging, zeroization, and degaussing. What is data remanence? 3. Operations security involves keeping up with implemented solutions, keeping track of changes, properly maintaining systems, continually enforcing necessary standards, and following through with security practices and tasks. In light of these operations security, provide examples of operations security an organization must practice. You may use fictitious examples to support your arguments if needed. 4. Operations security includes many procedural activities each day. Provide examples to secure facilities that house systems that process sensitive information. 5. Explain why the following operations security practices are important. – Data should be classified, and the necessary technical controls should be put into place to protect its integrity, confidentiality, and availability. – Hacker tools are becoming increasingly more sophisticated while requiring increasingly less knowledge by the attacker about how they work. – Clipping levels should be implemented to establish a baseline of user activity and acceptable errors. – Sensitive information should contain the correct markings and labels to indicate the corresponding sensitivity level. – Proper fault-tolerant mechanisms should be put in place to counter equipment failure. – A teardrop attack involves sending malformed fragmented packets to a vulnerable system. – Improper mail relay configurations allow for mail servers to be used to forward spam messages. – Phishing involves an attacker sending false messages to a victim in the hopes that the victim will provide personal information that can be used to steal their identity.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.