Write a progress report of 1–2 pages to your supervisor that addresses the following topics concerning your annual festival:Initial greeting of thanks to your supervisor for being collaborative and supportive General overview of how the project is proceeding Operational successes Description of a new festival activity Description of challenges and problems confronting the planning teams Current and projected cost analyses Request for additional assistance (if necessary) Positive closing remarks that underscore the ongoing value of the project Here are some tips how the paper suppose to have Include letterhead if possibleDate the reportTitle the report: i.e., Progress Report for January 2017 March of Dimes FestivalTo: Supervisor’s Name, TItleFrom: Your Name, Title(do not use bullets in the actual report)In a the first paragraph, provide (1) an initial greeting of thanks to your supervisor for being collaborative and supportive. Do this in a few sentences. Provide, also a general overview of how the project is (well, fair, changed). Do this in a few complete sentences. Highlight the work completed so far.(The next part of the report may be done in sections, using section headers)Operational successesUse bullets or numbers to list, in complete sentences, that you have completed so far. For example, you may say that you secured the venue, contracted the food vendors, have a confirmed speaker, etc. Description of a new festival activityDescribe a new activity that you think will make the festival more exciting and effective this year.Description of challenges and problems confronting the planning teamsUse bullets or numbers to list in complete sentences, the challenges faced by teams.Current and projected cost analyses Create a chart or list that includes the total budget, the amount spent and on what, the amount left, anticipated/future expenses, the anticipated final balance.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.