Lawsuits in sport and recreation have increased over the past 10 to 15 years. List two factors that you believe could explain this increase. How could risk management plans control these factors and concomitantly eliminate some of the litigation? Support your responses with specific examples and/or references (Remember that you are to have 3 references but you will use the Sports Litigation Alert as your main source/reference). At least one of your references must come from the Sports Litigation Alert. To get to the Sports Litigation Alert you must:Go to the library’s Sports Management research guide: http://apus.libguides.com/sports_management .Click the “Articles/Journals” tab, then look on the right side of the page for the “Selected Journals” box. Sports Litigation Alert is linked in that box. (See a screen capture attached.)Since Sports Litigation Alert is a periodical, it can be also found via our “Find a Journal” search. We have an FAQ that provides step-by-step instructions for finding specific periodicals here (feel free to link to it!): http://apus.libanswers.com/faq/2322Forum Board Instructions:Students are required to make at least (3) postings per week.One initial response to the forum board question. Initial posts must consist of at least 300 words in length. Initial post is due Thurssday night by midnight EST each week. The only exception is for week #1.Students are also required to respond to at least two classmate postings that provides evaluation and constructive analysis. Each classmate posting must consist of at least 250 words in length. Classmate replies (2 minimum) are due by 11:55 pm EST on Sunday and must be 250 words each.Good places to search for references for this forum is in our library under Sports Litigation Alert, Sports Business Research Network, Sportsdiscus, and Ebscosuite.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.