For this assignment, pretend that you are a leadership
development coach assigned to help some organizations fix their action learning
programs. For each of the scenarios below, explain what you think went wrong
and how it could be fixed based on what you have learned about action learning
in the background readings. For each of the three scenarios, explain your
diagnosis and use at least one citation from the required readings to support
your diagnosis. Your paper should be two to three pages in length:
1.A group of 20 from different departments from within an
organization is put together to form an action learning set. At their meetings,
every person is allowed to present and receive feedback from other set members
and their coach. At first they are allowed to present and receive feedback for
a half hour each but group members become exhausted from 10 hour meetings. Then
this time is cut to 5 minutes per person but group members feel they are unable
to learn or get adequate feedback from their coach and other group members in
this amount of time.
2.A CEO picks an important problem for an action learning
group consisting of five senior managers. The group meets every month for a
full day for nine months. After nine months, each group member feels that they
have learned a lot from receiving feedback every month and has improved several
areas of their leadership skills. The group presents to the CEO a detailed plan
along with steps they have already taken to help solve the problem and the
results they have seen. But the CEO is upset because they didn’t come up with
the solution the wanted and orders the group out of his office.
3.A group of several managers is put together to form an
action learning set. The group members are very motivated to start this program
and excited about the possibilities for developing their skills. The
facilitator for the action learning program is a top assistant to the CEO.
During group meetings, team members are reluctant to discuss difficulties they
are facing in their tasks. Whenever a team member gives a presentation, they
tend to only discuss positive experiences and they never criticize the
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.