Assignment 1: Contracting and the FARDue Week 4 and worth 200 pointsImagine that you are a contracts officer for the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), and that your supervisor has tasked you with the procurement of a new software system for processing tax returns. Use the Internet to research one (1) scandal related to government procurement that has occurred within the past four (4) years.Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:Analyze the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), and conclude whether or not these regulations overall offer adequate protection of the collective buying power of the American people. Prepare an argument in support of your position.Based on the scandal that you have researched, determine whether or not the executive branch is the proper branch to effectuate change that would provide checks and balances for the purchase of good and services for the United States government. Provide a rationale for your answer.Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality academic resources.Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:Describe the legal and administrative framework and economic considerations of the federal procurement process.Distinguish between the various types of contracts and considerations for use.Use technology and information resources to research issues in procurement and contract law.Write clearly and concisely about procurement and contract law using correct grammar and mechanics.Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.Assignment HelpClick here to view a video on submitting a clickable rubric assignment
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.