“Price Evaluation” Please respond to the following:Part of the price evaluation of the government is to have a number of bids to consider. Imagine that there is a product or service that simply does not have much competition and thus a large number of bidders are not available. Suggest the steps that you believe the government should take in order to ensure competition or to hold those few bidders accountable should there be problems.Search the Internet or Strayer Resource Center and provide an example of a “low competition” bid. Then, evaluate whether or not the protections the government tried to utilize are appropriate. Use details and specifics to support your response.VideoWatch the video below to prepare for this week’s discussion. If you’re unable to view the video, you find it at ” Government Contracting – Government Employee as Contractors ” (5 min 47 s), located at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdWhubPmljg
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.