Lessons Learned and Future ApplicationsAfter viewing the material in the required readings this week, develop an initial posting of one or two paragraphs that analyzes one topic related to moral reasoning and ethics. Examples of topics include your portfolio paper topic, a current issue covered in the media, an ongoing political issue or debate, or even a personal example.Then discuss the qualities of a critical thinker, as those apply to the required readings for this module. Incorporate any terms or concepts covered throughout the course. (NOTE: Use this discussion as a place to work out the defining of terms and concepts that you might use in your portfolio paper.)Next, take time to reflect on the reasoning and critical thinking concepts learned in this course. Describe any areas that are still challenging for you. Provide examples that demonstrate how your critical thinking skills have improved. Because critical thinking improves with practice, how are you planning to continually improve your skills?As always, reply to the postings of at least two fellow students. In your replies, focus on aesthetic reasoning, moral and ethical reasoning, and legal reasoning. Back up your thoughts and feedback with concrete facts and insights informed by research.Discussion question responses should be at least 200-300 words. All learners should be prepared to critique the postings from at least two fellow students, but be sure to back up your thoughts and feedback with concrete facts and insights based on research. You may also want to cite other examples to support your position.Include at least 1-2 scholarly sources that are not required or recommended readings for this course. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these sources.Format your discussion, including all in-text citations and references, according to theCSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.Be sure to reach out to your instructor if you have questions about the assignment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.