Case Study: Little Lamb Company needs an additional programmer for a special project. The company enters into a contract with Mary to complete this project. Just as the project is nearing completion, a new need arises for her services. She is asked to continue with the company to complete the new project. While completing the new project, the supervisor begins working more closely with Mary and requires her to use company materials and equipment while adhering to company work schedules. After two years, economic conditions force the company to make budget cuts. Mary is asked to leave. Thirty days later, a major contract is acquired by the company, which reinstates the need for Mary’s services as a programmer. However, the supervisor chooses to hire his equally qualified cousin and not offer Mary the opportunity to return.Write a 700- to 1,400-word paper or memo.Include the following based on the scenario:Explain whether Mary is an independent contractor or an employee.Explain the factors that led to Mary’s decision to become an independent contractor or employee.Explain how the employer-employee relationship changed over the course of time.Explain whether or not Mary’s release legal under the doctrine of employment-at-will.Identify which of the following exceptions to employment-at-will have been violated.Breach of public policyBreach of implied covenant of good faith and fair dealingBreach of implied contractExplain how the exceptions to employment-at-will have been violated.Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines if you choose to write a paper.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.