I need help with two questions please. All work needs to be shown.
12-4) Maggie’s Muffins, Inc.
generated $5,000,000 in sales during 2013, and its year-end total assets were
$2,500,000. In addition, at year-end
2013, current liabilities were $1,000,000 consisting of $300,000 of notes
payable, $500,000 of accounts payable, and $200,000 of accruals.
Looking ahead to 2014, the company
estimates that its assets must increase at the same rate as sales, its
spontaneous liabilities will increase at the same rate as sales, its profit
margin will be 7%, and its payout ratio will be 80%.
How large a sales increase can the company
achieves without having to raise funds externally- that is, what is its
self-supporting growth rate?
12-6) The Booth
Company’s sales are forecasted to double from $1000 in 2013 to $2000 in
2014. Here is the December 31, 2013,
Cash $100 Accounts payable $ 50
Accounts receivable 200
Notes payable 150
Inventories 200 Accruals 50
Net fixed assets 500 Long-term debt 400
Common stock 100
Total assets $1000 Total liabilities and equity $1000
Booth’s fixed assets were used to
only 50% of capacity during 2013, but its current assets were at their proper
levels in relation to sales. All assets
except fixed assets must increase at the same rate as sales, and fixed assets
would also have to increase the same rate if the current excess capacity did
not exist. Booth’s after-tax profit
margin is forecasted to be 5% and its payout ratio to be 60%. What is Booth’s additional funds needed (AFN)
for the coming year?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.