1. You randomly survey people in the mall about whether or not they
regularly use text messaging. The results are shown in the tally sheets
below based on the people’s ages.Link to the tally sheets: http://www.intervisualtechnology.us/data/1/16381/textregular.jpga. Make a two-way table that includes the marginal frequencies.b. Make a two-way table that shows both the joint and marginal relative frequencies. Round to the nearest hundredth, if necessary.c. What is the probability that someone who is between the ages of 20-29 also texts regularly?d. What is the probability that someone who is between the ages of 40-49 also texts regularly?e. Does the data show a relationship between age and texting? Explain.2. The data below represents the number of hits on your web site over 10 months.a. Make a scatter plot of ln y versus x. Use the scatter plot to find the equation for the line of best fit.b. Make a scatter plot of ln y versus ln x. Use the scatter plot to find the equation for the line of best fit.c. Based on your answers in part a and b, would an exponential model or a power model be better to represent this data? Explain.d. Use your answers from parts a and b to find an exponential model and a power model to represent this data by hand.e. Use the regression feature on your calculator to find an exponential model and a power model to represent this data.f. Use your answer from parts c and d to make the best estimate for the number of hits your web site will have in 12 months.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.