Managerial accounting is more than recording, maintaining, and reporting financial results. Managerial accountants must provide managers with both financial and nonfinancial information including estimates, projections, and forecasts. An important estimate for Polaris is its reserve for warranty claims, and the company must provide shareholders information on these estimates. 1. Access and read Polaris’ ” Product warranties” section of the ” Organization and Significant Account-ing Policies” footnote to its financial statements, from Appendix A. What is the warranty period for Polaris’ products? How does management establish and adjust the warranty reserve? What are some of the effects if the company’s actual results differ from its estimates? 2. What is the management accountant’s role in determining those estimates? 3. What are some factors that could impact the warranty accrual in a given year? 4. Access Polaris’ annual report for a fiscal year ending after December 31, 2011, from either its Website [ Polaris. com] or the SEC’s EDGAR database [ www. sec. gov ]. Answer the questions in parts ( 1), ( 2), and ( 3) after reading the current ” Organization and Significant Accounting Policies”. Identify any major changes.*Please refer to the Grading Criteria for Comprehensive Learning Assessments (CLAs) on page 20-21 of the syllabus for specific guidelines and expectations.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.