Market StructuresIn an eight- to 10-page paper, describe each market structure discussed in the course (perfect competition, monopolistic competition, oligopoly, monopoly), provide a real-life example of each market, and respond to the following for each market structure:Indicate how high entry barriers into a market will influence:Long-run profitability of the firmsCost efficiency of the firms in the industryLikelihood that some inefficient firms will surviveIncentive of entrepreneurs to develop substitutes for the product supplied by the firmsAre competitive pressures present in markets with high barriers to entry? Explain.Describe which market structure you would prefer for selling products. Explain why and support your answer with the characteristics of that market.Describe which market structure you would prefer for buying products. Explain why and support your answer with the characteristics of that market.How does each market structure respond to price changes of the products that they sell? Explain whether each market structure will be selling elastic or inelastic products, and how this will affect the market price charged.How does the role of the government affect each market structure’s ability to price their products?How does international trade affect each market structure?The Market Structures Final PaperMust be eight to 10 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in theAshford Writing Center.Must include a separate title page with the following:Title of paper Student’s nameCourse name and numberInstructor’s nameDate submittedMust use at least five scholarly sources from the Ashford University Library in addition to the course text.The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.