This next phase of the project is meant to build off the previous phases and chapters:
Phase III: More Lessons Learned
Phase III Work Breakdown:
1. Analyze and critique the NMCI project in terms of its:
o risk identification and management,
o its scheduling,
o its budgeting, and
o its manner of project execution and closure.
You are to refer back to your knowledge from previous units to complete this portion.
2. Explain the challenges EDS faced in each of these areas, how and why they went astray, and how EDS might
have managed these areas to prevent the problems or at least lessen their impact.
3. Determine whether this project could be judged a success or failure from a stakeholder’s perspective. Use the
CSU Online Library or your favorite search engine to locate resources that may help you determine this.
Phase III Deliverable
For this assignment, you are to submit a four-page report that presents an analysis, critique, and
recommendations/remedies regarding the project management areas of risk management, risk response, scheduling,
budgeting and project execution, and closure as they apply to NMCI’s performance. The report should also include your
post-project evaluation of whether this project is/was a success from the stakeholders’ perspectives.
Finally, describe the elements of this project that could have led to its early termination.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.