Need help with the following assignment. Rubric is attached. I WILL check this for plagiarism.Galaxy Satellite Co. is attempting to select the best group of independent projects competing for the firm’s fixed capital budget of $10,000,000. Any unused portion of this budget will earn less than its 20 percent cost of capital. A summary of key data about the proposed projects follows.ProjectPV of InflowsInitial InvestmentIRRA$3,050,000$3,000,00021%B$9,320,000$9,000,00025%C$1,060,000$1,000,00024%D$7,350,000$7,000,00023%Use the NPV approach to select the best group of projects. (Note that just the PV of inflows is given, you must subtract the initial investment to find the NPV.)Use the IRR approach to select the best group of projects. (Note that the discount rate or the cost of capital is 20%.)Which projects should the firm implement based on your analysis of both techniques and given the capital rationing amount? Write an email to your boss, Andy Fast, the CFO, explaining your rationale proving the choices based on the considerations of shareholder value and the maximum investment budget. Keep in mind that you are less concerned with using the whole budget than with maximizing the total return to Galaxy satellite.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.