You must show all work step by step. If you use excel, your formulas must be shown.BOE Manufacturing is trying to decide between two different conveyor belt systems. System A costs $280,000, has a four-year life, and requires $85,000 in pretax annual operating costs. System B costs $396,000, has a six-year life, and requires $79,000 in pretax annual operating costs. Both systems are to be depreciated straight-line to zero over their lives and will have zero salvage value. Whichever project is chosen, it will not be replaced when it wears out. The tax rate is 35 percent and the discount rate is 9 percent.Calculate the NPV for both conveyor belt systems. (Negative amounts should be indicated by a minus sign. Round your answers to 2 decimal places (e.g., 32.16).) NPV System A$ System B$ Which conveyor belt system should the firm choose?System ASystem B
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.