Please follow instructions listed, APA format, sources cited, and correct subject matter. Do not worry about personal details for header I will edit them in once received.Also make sure the sources are published articles.check my attachment my final offer is $15…also give you tip if your work A++ quality.i need A++ WORK PLEASE.University of Central Florida
COP 3330 Object Oriented Programming
Sunday, July 3, 2016 for 100% credit
Monday, July 4, 2016 for 90% credit
Tuesday, July 5, 2016 for 80% credit
Wednesday, July 6, 2016 for 70% credit
Write a minimum three page paper that compares and contrasts two object oriented programming
languages. Be sure to cover the following:
Description of object-oriented programming
Description and background of an object oriented programming language
Description and background of another object oriented programming language
Discuss similarities of the two languages
Discuss differences of the two languages
References (cannot use unpublished articles from Internet, at least use Google
Format: double-spaced, 12 point Times New Roman font, title page
The paper shall comprise to following components
1. Title page, centered vertically and horizontally
a. Course number and name: “COP 3330 Object Oriented Programming”
b. Student name: “FirstName LastName”
c. Student PID: “PID”
d. Date: “Month Day, Year”
2. Body of the paper
b. Description and background of an object oriented programming language
c. Description and background of an object oriented programming language
d. Discuss similarities of the two languages. Bullet statements or tables are
e. Discuss differences of the two languages. Bullet statements or tables are
3. Reference list
i. At least two scholarly references.
ii. APA format, example
University of Central Florida
COP 3330 Object Oriented Programming
Solow, Brian K,M.D., F.A.A.F.P. (2010). Your good name: Protecting
yourself from physician identity theft. Physician
Executive, 36(3), 30-3.
a. Title page
b. Minimum 3 pages of content
d. 12 point Times New Roman font
Any occurrence of academic dishonesty (including, but not limited to, cheating, copying,
plagiarism, etc…) with respect to any exam, paper, or assignment will result in a grade of
F, followed by the documented procedures for dealing with such behavior as described in
the UCF Golden Rule: A Handbook for Students.
In this course we may utilize turnitin.com, an automated system which instructors can
use to quickly and easily compare each student’s assignment with billions of web sites,
as well as an enormous database of student papers that grows with each submission.
After the assignment is processed, as an instructor I receive a report from turnitin.com
that states if and how another author’s work was used in the assignment. For a more
detailed look at this process, visit http://www.turnitin.com.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.