Here is my attachment.i need A++ quality work please.Oedipus the King In-Class Writing Assignment
The Greeks believed strongly in the concept of fate. But by the time of Sophocles, many
believed that even though the gods decreed our destiny before we were born, we achieve
that destiny as the result of our own actions. Pride (hubris), anger, and “blindness” (an
unwillingness or inability to face the truth) are three of the character traits that bring about
Oedipus’s tragic destiny. Write a one-to two-page paper (250 words minimum) identifying
moments in the play where he says or does things that reveal these three aspects of his
personality, and explain how his own actions bring about his downfall and make the
prophecies come true. Use examples from the text to back up your points, but keep these
brief and concentrate on the explanations. (Use the front and back of one sheet of paper
before you start a new sheet.)
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.