Option #2: Organizational Leadership: Initiating PhaseSelect a hypothetical project, a project with which you have personal familiarity, or a project you research in the CSU-Global Library or on the internet. Summarize each of the following suggestions by Lussier and Achua (2015, p. 413) for successful change execution, describe it, and use an example situation or aspect from your selected project in your discussion of each suggestion:“Continuing to articulate a compelling reason for the change.Eliminating policies, procedures, and behaviors that undermine change efforts.Maintaining adequate human, financial and material resources.Forming a coalition of supporters and experts to counter any opposition.Celebrating milestones along the way.Staying the course in spite of perceived difficulties.Incentivizing workers with recognition and rewards.Keeping the process transparent.”Your paper should include the following titled sections:IntroductionSummary of Selected ProjectA titled section for each of the Lussier and Achua sections listed on p. 413 of the textbook. You may abbreviate. For example, you could abbreviate “Celebrating milestones along the way” (Lussier & Achua, 2015, p. 413) to “Celebrating Milestones” in order to create a concise section title.ConclusionReferencesYour paper should be 4-5 pages in length and conform to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements. Include at least two scholarly references in addition to the course textbooks. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these references.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.