1000 words essay, i took outline picture, and follow outline request to write a essay, due day is monday 7:00 amU
Dr. Roseanne Giannini Quinn
Oral History Guidelines
Purpose: The purpose of this paper is to explore one person’s “personal” history and
sense of cultural and social history as well. In so doing, we can further reveal the
connections among living experience, cultural legacy, politics, history, and the creation
and study of literature from different parts of the world. Secondarily, this affords the
opportunity to incorporate quotation, paraphrase, and summary from a direct, living
source, as well as exploring composition complexities related to rhetorical situation.
Format: You should organize your information into a narrative where you tell “the story”
of your subject in essay form, using both paraphrase and direct quotation within the
paper. You should title your essay and it should be 4-6 typed double-spaced pages.
Interviewing: The difficulty with interviewing is deciding what to ask. You should ask
questions which lead to responses in these areas:
Basic Information: for example, birthplace, family, work, etc.
Cultural Legacy: These questions should address the person’s sense of
racial, ethnic, nationality identity and how that has shaped the person’s life.
Is the person a recent immigrant? Did the person need to learn an additional
language? Does the person still participate in a home country’s traditions
that may differ from what the person is encouraged to do here?
Witness to Change: for example, personal, social, historical, etc.
Make sure you use some of the information from each of these categories to create the
person’s history. (If the person does not know the answer to one of your questions, do
not hesitate to include that as “part of” or a “lost” part of the history.)
Grade: This assignment is worth 20% of your overall grade. It will be graded for the
clarity of the writing as well as the nature of the content. Again, the content should
address the subject’s personal history and own sense of racial, ethnic, cultural identity,
as well as the subject’s own sense of wider events and change over time. You may
also make editorial comments as to how you have perceived the subject (if you wish but
you do not necessarily have to do so).
Help: There will be peer editing and revision of the draft of this paper. If you have
additional questions about the assignment, we can go over those together.
Finally: You should try to interview someone at least 10 years older than you; the
person does not have to be a family member.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.