1. Asking a child to form the shapes of letters of the alphabet with their bodies is an example of a physical education task that reinforces knowledge from _______________. (Points : 1) communication reading spelling language arts
Question 2. 2. In the history of American Public Education, which of the following has NOT been a goal of public education? (Points : 1) preparing students for higher education enhancing competitiveness in the global economy preparing students to be future leaders preparing children to be good citizens
Question 3. 3. What are the three fundamental needs that need to be supported in order to motivate students to participate in physical activity during physical education class time? (Points : 1) morality, creativity, problem solving self-esteem, confidence, achievement competence, relatedness, autonomy understanding, participation, identity
Question 4. 4. Which of the following is NOT one of Piaget’s four major stages of cognitive development? (Points : 1) sensorimotor preoperational concrete operational abstract operational
Question 5. 5. Which of the following is the BEST way for individuals to improve overall bone health? (Points : 1) To participate in weight-bearing activities. To swim. To do 120 to 150 minutes a week of moderate-intensity aerobic activity. To improve cardiorespiratory endurance.
Question 6. 6. During which stage of play do children seem unconcerned with what others around them are doing? (Points : 1) solitary play parallel play onlooker play unoccupied play
Question 7. 7. Which stage of play does not involve children using the same materials? (Points : 1) onlooker play parallel play associative play cooperative play
Question 8. 8. Which of the following is one of NASPE’s components for quality physical education programs? (Points : 1) inspires lifetime activity better academic performance promotes a healthy lifestyle uses meaningful content
Question 9. 9. Understanding growth and development allows one to (Points : 1) progress from simple unskilled movements to highly complex motor skills select appropriate tasks for children in the early years and during their time in school interact and develop relationships with others help accelerate children in their cognitive development
Question 10. 10. Which of the following examples would BEST promote physical education programs among the community? (Points : 1) having parents participate as volunteers during fitness testing leaving physical education classes open for observation conducting a parent/student bike ride which travels through parts of the community establishing after school activity programs for students
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.