Assignment 2: Planning NegotiationsDue Week 3 and worth 160 pointsYou become the U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations, and the President of the United States advises you that he doesn’t want the U.S. to sign a new environmental bill. He feels it will harm well developed nations with a strong economic history and only benefit developing, or so-called “Third World,” nations.Use the Internet or Strayer databases to research the U.N. member’s varying viewpoints on the new environmental bill.Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:Outline a plan that includes three (3) types of negotiation approaches covered in Chapters 1-17 for handling the negotiation that will either create a deadlock, an impasse, or a stalemate.Compare the United Nations member’s stances on the new environmental bill.Examine at least three (3) common stances of opposing U.N. members in which you would need to provide a rebuttal based on your research. Justify your response.Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:Demonstrate the need to plan, organize, direct, and control as an effective negotiator.Conduct effective negotiation research.Describe the skills and behavior needed for effective negotiations.Use technology and information resources to research issues in contracting and purchasing negotiation techniques.Write clearly and concisely about issues in contracting and purchasing negotiation techniques.Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.