wanted know if these where correct answers? If not can I get some assistance.Attachment 1Attachment 2Please graph the distribution on the previous page with a histogram in the grid below. Place the classes of thesample proportion p on the x-axis (make each class a width of one block) and the frequencies on the y-axis(make each block a frequency of 10). The first three classes have been done for you as an example,2001 90180170150-/34 .)34113.U2.)I L 220.)Once you have drawn the histogram, draw the density curve on the histogram that describes this distribution. 22. 23It turns out that the sampling distribution of p for this scenario is a Normal distribution with mean 0.20 andstandard deviation 0.01. Use this information to answer the following questions:Questions:1. Find probability that at least 0.22 of the sample smokes:a) Using the 68-95-99.7 Rule. Make sure to sketch the density curve and shade the area of interest.ONNENOF 0.22′. L’bbb) Using the results of the simulation. (HINT: Use the table you completed on page one!)0.n5 0 to 0,180
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.