I believe people in political active citizen groups have stronger views, opinions and beliefs than society as a whole. People with these strong beliefs and views join these groups and take a stand on what they support or which candidate they follow. These groups are more up to speed of what is going on as they are more active, get involved and take a stand.Out of the groups listed, I would not join the group is Emily’s List which is an organization that promotes and supports pro-life Democratic women to help with campaigns and to reach out to the citizens before an election with persuasive messages that motivate them to go to the polls and cast their ballots for progressive Democrats . I would not join this group because I am a Republican, some of their messages are acceptable except by having the citizens only vote for Democrats during the election which limits the average citizen to make their own decision and decide which candidate to vote for. The group I would join is the NRA as I believe in the 2nd amendment and the right to bear arms. I have been in law enforcement for 30 years and feel people have the right to protect themselves. In my view, responsible people should have the right to bear arms as long as it follows the parameters of the law. I rememeber eight yers ago, when Obama was running for President he stated that he would limit or remove the right to carry which sent citizens in a panic. Gun sales increased and ammunition was hard to purchase because every supplier was out of stock. At the agency I worked for, we had a hard time finding ammunition for the officers to use to train with and carry while working the road, once we found ammunition we began to stock pile in case of any issue that may arise. agree or disagree with 2-3 sentences
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.