Prepare an Excel spreadsheet of the journal entries for the first part of August 2014 for the Pit Bull Sings T-shirt Distributors, based on the following information:Assignment Template attached belowAUG 1 – Purchased merchandise from Aerotek Company for $7,500 under credit terms of 1/10, n/30, FOB destination; invoice dated August 1.AUG 4 – At Aerotek’s request, Pit Bull Sings paid $200 cash for freight charges on the August 1 purchase, reducing the amount owed to Aerotek.AUG 5 – Sold merchandise to Laird Corp. for $5,200 under credit terms of 2/10, n/60; invoice dated August 5. The merchandise had a cost of $4,000.AUG 8 – Paid Aerotek for purchase on August 1 within the discount period.AUG 9 – Received payment from Laird for sale on August 4 within the discount period.Instructions:Complete this assignment using an Excel spreadsheet, and date and explain each entry on your deliverable.Pit Bull Sings T-Shirt Retailers.
Option #2- Template
Merchandising activities during the month of August
1-Aug Merchandise Inventory (T-shirts)
Accounts Payable to Arotek
4-Aug Merchandise Inventory
5-Aug Accounts Receivable
8-Aug Accounts Payable
Merchandise Inventory (T-shirts)
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.