The proposal is based of this papers below .I want you to make better or make improvements?
How would you do it? What would you propose?
Using the outlines and guidelines provided by Hofmann and the rubric below , and write the proposal.
* read everything before you contact me
*I need this work in time
*High quality work
*No copy and paste
* if there is any mistake I will get back to youProposal Guidelines and Rubric
BIOL/ENVS384 Fall 2020 Updated 20/09/20 Alejandrino 1
This document provides you with additional information (to those provided by Hofmann,
2016) for writing your proposals. Specifically, it details formatting guidelines and the rubric used
in grading. One important information you should keep in mind when using Hofmann (2016) for
examples. The examples used in the book are specifically short in length for the purpose of
illustrating points. In reality, proposal sections (with the exception of the Abstract), consists of
more than one paragraph.
The table below outlines the weight of each section of the proposal.
Item Weight (%)
Specific Aims 10
Research Design 20
The following text and tables are the rubrics that will be used for evaluating the
proposals. These may also help you in making sure all the instructions are followed. In terms of
grading, “10” means the specific criterion is met. A “5” means the specific criterion is not met. A
“0” means no attempt was made to address the criterion. Finally, a “-“ will indicate that the
criterion does not apply and will not be graded.
The Title must be descriptive and informative. It should also be clear and concise. It
should contain the major expected result with respect to the overall objective. The Title should
identify the focus species, if there is one or two. The Title should also stick to the specifics of the
study i.e., do not make excessively broad statements. You can try to create a catchy Title to
attract the reader’s attention, but this can often result in a misleading statement. The author’s
name, their institution, and their institution’s address must appear below the Title in the
following format (without quotes).
• “Tawfiq, A., Whittier College, Whittier, California 90608”
Question Grade Total Grade:
Is it descriptive and informative?
Is it clear and concise?
Is the major expected result included?
Are the species identified and formatted correctly (if applicable)?
The Title should not be an excessively broad statement.
Is the author’s name included and formatted correctly?
Is the author’s institution included?
Proposal Guidelines and Rubric
BIOL/ENVS384 Fall 2020 Updated 20/09/20 Alejandrino 2
Is the institution’s address included?
Follow the outline and guidelines provided by Hofmann (2016). The Abstract should
consist of a single paragraph, with about 250 to 500 words. For clarity, boldface the overall
Even though the Title and Abstract are the first and second components of a proposal,
write them last. Both of these summarizes the proposal and it is very difficult to write summaries
without first writing the details. Rather than spend several agonizing hours thinking and writing
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.