PurposeTo calculate your personal RDA for protein. Most adults consume more than adequate amounts of protein for growth, repair and maintenance of the human body. There are some of us, however, that fall short of our daily intake. The roles of protein make it the MOST versatile of all the energy nutrients and also one of the most critical. It is always interesting to see how much protein you really need on a daily basis so this activity will let you write a menu to reflect meeting those protein needs. Don’t go over board but be sure to meet the RDA. Most students are surprised how easily we do meet our protein recommendations.DirectionsUsing the adult recommendation of 0.8g/kg body weight, calculate your personal RDA for protein.Write a one day menu that would meet the protein requirement. List the food item, serving size, grams of protein/serving, and the total protein consumed for the day.Do you think the food selections are reflective of what you normally eat? Did you meet your protein RDA on your diet analysis project?Submit your responses to these 4 questions above by clicking on the black “Assignment 7-2: RDA for Protein” heading.GradingThis assignments is worth 5 points towards your final grade.Biomaniac3’s Nutrients Report 04/09/17 – 04/09/17Your personal Calorie goal is 1000. Your plan amounts are based on meeting your nutrient needs. Nutrients Target Average Eaten Status Total…
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.