The ﬁgure represents an muilibrium mixture of compounds related by the reaction:2 N0(g) : N2(g) + 02(9) Key: N2 0.02 O NC. (a) According to the ﬁgure, this equilibrium favours reactants ‘ (b) What may be inferred about the numerical value of K?‘ (c) Which one of the following expressions is true of this equilibrium? v i. When enough time has elapsed, all the reactant will be consumed. ii. The greater concentrations of reactant than product is causing the forward reaction to occur faster than the reverse reaction.iii. The forward and reverse reactions are both continuing to occur, but at an equal rate so the net concentrations do not change.iv. The forward and reverse reactions have now entirely ceased. v. Since reactant is found in greater concentration than product, the reverse reaction must be occurring faster than the forward reaction.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.